ASTM Award to David Hailey (Vice President Business Development at COSA Xentaur)
In recognition and appreciation of five years as an enthusiastic participant of the Committee D03. For outstanding leadership as D03.03 Subcommittee Chairman and commitment to the development of multiple test methods critical to the Gaseous Fuels industry. The Committee D03 membership expresses its heartfelt appreciation for the dedication and hard work.
David Hailey is the Subcommittee Chairman of D03.03 on Determination of Heating Value and Relative Density of Gaseous www.astm.org/COMMITTEE/D03.htm Fuels for the following standards:
David Hailey is the technical contact for D03.05 on Determination of Special Constituents of Gaseous Fuels for the following:
- D1142-95(2006) Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Content of Gaseous Fuels by Measurement of Dew-Point Temperature
- D5454 - 11e1 Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Content of Gaseous Fuels Using Electronic Moisture Analyzers
David Hailey is also the technical contact for D03.12 for on On-Line/At-Line Analysis of Gaseous Fuels for the following work items
- WK24874 New Test Method for The Determination of Moisture Vapor Concentration in Natural Gas and by Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy (TDLAS)
- WK26593 New Practice for Gas Phase Flare Gas Flow Metering www.astm.org/DATABASE.CART/WORKITEMS/WK26593.htmDec
- WK32345 New Test Method for the Measurement of Composition, Energy Content and Indices for Liquid Light Hydrocarbons Such as LNG, LPG and NGL
- WK35847 New Test Method for On-Line/At-Line Determination of Ammonia in Biogas and Other Gaseous Fuels by Chemiluminescence Detection.
And in the future David Hailey will be the author of the following new ASTM standards:
- Flow Conditioner Gas & Liquids
- Flare Gas Flow Meters
- Ultrasonic Flow Meters for Natural Gas