Hygrocontrol Type 85
Relative humidity and temperature meter (hygrometer) for industrial use. The drawn current (4-20mA) responds to measured humidity 0-100% RH.
Principal of Operation
The instrument uses a capacitance type sensing element with polymer dielectric medium. The temperature sensor is a Pt-1000 Ohm RTD. Microprocessor control allows for multipoint calibration. A maximum accuracy of 1.5 %RH is achieved with 8 points. Built in special temperature compensation is to correct humidity values from deviations arising from temperature effects on the sensor and the electronics.
- Moisture meters with the highest accuracy for measuring relative humidity and temperature in enclosures with protection class IP 65 with fixed or flexible probes.
- Various probe tubes (from PP to stainless steel) are available, including pressure-proof for operation pressure + vacuum.
- Measured values can be displayed as relative or absolute values.
- Microprocessor-controlled measurement and calibration.
- Linear measurements outputs for all possible dimensions of humidity and temperature.
Product information and pricing are subject to change without notice.