Hygrocontrol Type 83
Closed loop relative humidity and temperature meter (hygrometer) for industrial use. The drawn current (4-20mA) responds to measured humidity 0-100% RH.
The instrument uses a capacitance type sensing element with
polymer dielectric medium. The temperature sensor is a Pt-1000 Ohm RTD. Microprocessor control allows for multipoint calibration. A maximum accuracy of 1.5 %RH is achieved with 8 points. Built in special temperature compensation is to correct humidity values from deviations arising from temperature effects on the sensor and the electronics.
- Moisture meters with the highest accuracy for measuring relative humidity and temperature in enclosures with protection class IP 65 with fixed or flexible probes.
- Various probe tubes (from PP to stainless steel) are available, including pressure-proof for operation pressure + vacuum.
- Measured values can be displayed as relative or absolute values.
- Microprocessor-controlled measurement and calibration.
- Linear measurements outputs for all possible dimensions of humidity and temperature.
- Readings of humidity and temperature is also via CAN-BUS available (Type 84).
- Maturation, packaging, storage and transportation of food and stimulants
- Material conditioning in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products
- Drying processes in the manufacturing and processing ceramic products
- Process monitoring in process plants in the chemical industry
- Climate control of clean rooms, paint and incineration plants in the automotive industry, process control of climatic tests and environmental simulation chambers
- Monitoring of sterilizing equipment in medical
Product information and pricing are subject to change without notice.