FID50 Hydrocarbon Analyzer
The FID50 is a compact multifunctional hydrocarbon analyzer designed for higher accuracy, sensitivity and stability.
FID50 is a flame ionization chromatographic detector which combines the function of a detector and a data acquisition system.
The FID50 is designed to measure impurities such as Organic components and CO/CO2 with a methaniser.
- < 1 ppb Detection Limit (Ar or N2 carrier gas)
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- Carrier Gas can be either Argon, Nitrogen, Helium or Hydrogen
- Can Store 20 Chromatograms, 24 peaks per Chromatogram
- 6 TTL Digital Inputs and 16 Output Relays
- Air Separation Plants
- Argon Purification Plants
- Specialty Gas Laboratories
- Process Control
Product information and pricing are subject to change without notice.