The CH4-NMHC analyzer systems are used to control the level of hydrocarbons in O2 used in many industrial sectors such as Air Separation Plants.
The CH4-NMHC analyzer system detects CH4 and/or NMHC (Total Hydrocarbons without Methane) from 0 – 500ppm in Air or Oxygen.
The system uses an FID50 detector and offers remote monitoring and diagnosis as an option.
- Scale 0ppm to 500ppm
- One Micro-column for Separation
- Synthetic Air & Hydrogen for FID feeding
- FID50 equipped with relays with free potential contact for alarms
- 4-20mA outputs for CH4 and NMHC
- Air Separation Plants
- Argon Purification Plants
- Specialty Gas Laboratories
- Process Control
Product information and pricing are subject to change without notice.