ZSS Ultimate NH3 / HCl Stack Gas Analyzer
The ZSS is a Highly Efficient Ammonia (NH3), Hydrochloric Acid (HCl), Moisture, Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Methane (CH4) Optical Gas Analyzer For Stack Gas Applications.
The ZSS uses a non-dispersive infrared absorbance system which is made up by an infrared semiconductor laser for a light source and a photo-diode for the photo-detection. Measure NH3, HCl, H2O, O2, CO, CO2, and CH4 gas concentrations in a stack at high speed.
MEASUREMENT ACCURACY & STABILITY
The ZSS has a measuring range of 0-15ppm/min. for NH3 and 0-10ppm/min. for HCl over a maximum stack diameter of 32 feet.
- Excellent Stability for Long Periods
- Maintenance Free & Highly Efficient
- Operates in High Temperatures & Dusty Conditions
- Fast Response (2 sec. or less)
- Low Interference with Other Gases
- Zero Drift: (+/-) 2.0% FS
- High Vibration Resistance
- Industrial Waste Treatment Plants
- Dust Collector Inlet of an Incinerator
- Smokestack Outlet
- Exhaust Gas From An Incinerator
- Large Boilers
- Ammonia Gas Concentration After Denitration
Product information and pricing are subject to change without notice.