TD-NMR Spectrometer Model SpinPulse CX-20
The SpinPulse™ CX-20 is a high-quality, economical time domain NMR (TD-NMR) analyzer that is ideally suited to applications in the agri-food, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, plastic- and rubber industries.
Typical Applications for the CX-20 TD-NMR Spectrometer:
- Total Fat and Moisture in Food & Medical Products
- Food and Feed, Seeds, Grains, Chocolate and Candy
- Dairy Products and Non-Homogenous Samples
- Pharmaceutical Powders and Tablets
- Solid Fat Content (SFC) in Oils and Fats
- AOCS Methods (Cd 16b-93 and Cd 16-81)
- ISO 8292 and IUPAC 2.150
- Oil and Moisture in Seeds and Nuts
- ISO 10565 and ISO 10632
- Total Hydrogen Content in Petroleum Products
- ASTM D7171-05 (Previously covered by D4808 and D3701)
- Light and Middle Distillates, Gas Oils and Residua
- Polymer And Rubber Analysis
- Elasticity, Tacticity, Crystallinity and Density
- Cross-linking Density and Additives in Polymer Blends
Simple and quick methods that require no sample preparation, grinding or formulating of samples.
COSA Xentaur's Partner in NMR Technology is:
Process NMR Associates, LLC.
87 Sand Pit Rd, Danbury, CT 06810
Phone:(203) 744-5905(203) 744-5905